Aalto 1.6 (64 bit) gives random note sustains and skips notes in FL Studio and Studio One Pro V2.
Problem does not occur in Bitwig.
Found out about it when using Aalto default patch.
Aalto 1.5 did not have this problem.
I'm on Windows 8.1 64 bit. Daw's 64 bit. Aalto 1.6 64 bit.
16 GB memory.
Can anyone reproduce this?
Sorry you're having trouble, I will give this a try ASAP.
One thing that might help in the meantime is using a different process buffer size in FL / Studio One if possible. Do you know what buffer size you are using currently?
No big deal about the trouble.
Playing around with the ASIO driver buffer length settings for my Focusrite device didn't cure the problem in FL Studio(5 ms is my default).
I did manage to get things working in Studio One though (reduced to 128 samples).
I'm just hoping you don't have to go through too much trouble to find a fix for it.
I am more than confident you will get amazing Aalto fixed.
Seeing the amount of different DAW programs I am fully aware that developers cannot test their products on every single one of them.
In the meantime I can still play around with Aalto in Bitwig.
Thanks for your advice so far.
I am having the same issue of stuck notes in FLStudio. If I switch on 'use fixed size buffers' in the wrapper the problem goes away. Hope that helps narrow things down.
That also fixed it over here.
Great news thanks!
This should make a fix easy to find.